Monday, October 31, 2011

Drinking

   How many people looked at this title and thought i was talking about alcohol. Well I'm not. I'm talking about normal drinks. Like CapriSun. That is one of my favorite drinks. I have liked this drink since i was really young. I  started drinking them because my brother was and i wanted to be like him. I don't want to be like him anymore though. My mom buys like four different boxes every time we go traveling. My favorite flavor is fruit punch. I like all the flavors. I like to chew on the straw after i am done with the drink. It is like chewing on gum with no taste. People ask me why i do it and i can't really tell them. I think all of my brothers and sisters chewed on the straw after drinking the juice.
   My other favorite drink is watermelon arizona. I get it all the time because it is a really big can for only 99 cents. It tastes really good and it fills me up if I do not have enough money to get some food. I like the fruit punch arizona but it does not compare to the watermelon. Mostly every store has this drink but some do not. That's when I have to settle with the fruit punch.
   I wish i could have a life time supply of these drinks. Maybe if I had it all day everyday then I would not like it as much.

No comments:

Post a Comment