Thursday, October 13, 2011

Music

Music is my life. I can't live without my iPod. I listen to my music everyday and all day. It helps me think about things. Anytime I fell mad I turn on my music beacause it clears my mind of all the bad things. I connect to most of the songs that I listen to. They make sense to me. I always need to have my iPod on me or I don't feel right. I get bored when I leave my iPod at home because I don't have any backround music which helps me stay in the flow of things. Some of the songs motivate me to get up and get things done instead of being lazy. The beat has to be perfect and the words have to make sense to motivate me. Plus the song has to connect to me in some way. I do things faster when im listening to my music because I feel like I can't be interupted or distracted. My favorite rapper is Lil Rue. He slaps so hard. He makes sense and he flows really good. My favorite genre is rap. I like the underground Oakland rappers. They have the bet music. All the mainstream artists are not even that good because they went mainstream. For example, Lil Wayne is one of the most known rappers. His music use to be good until he went super mainstream. Now I can't stand listening to his new songs. People like J Stalin, Shady Nate, Philthy Rich etc. are the people i can listen to and not be like "What the fuck is this."

No comments:

Post a Comment