Friday, October 14, 2011

Halloween

Halloween should be fun. I don't no what I will be. I don't really want to do anything but all my friends want me to dress up. I guess I will then. To bad its on a school night. We have to be home because we have school the next day. I probably wont get home until midnight. I'm going to get a lot of candy. I bring a pillowcase to hold my candy. My favorite cany is kit kat bar and recees peanutbutter cups. I don't know where i'll be on Halloween but I'll definatly be with my friends or some girls. Last year on Halloween I didn't do anything. I think Halloween is a night to be with your friends and not stay inside. So many bad things happen on that night. A lot of fights. People being robed. People being killed. You have to watch out where you go and who you are with. I can't wait until Halloween, its going to be a crazy night. My friends are the perfect people t be with on Halloween because they are really funny and every time I'm with them I have a good time. Even tho we only walk around and get candy its still fun because you're with a lot of people you know and are comfortable around. Halloween is also a time to find a girl and have some amazing sex. Your night would be completely perfect if that happened. That's what I'm going to be doing on Halloween so bye.

1 comment:

  1. Again, and so that it's in writing...I find your attitude about sex to be immature and offensive. I think you're putting yourself out there publicly in a way that reflects really poorly on you. This is not the first time we've talked about this! Please do yourself a favor and stop portraying yourself as the type of guy with only one thing on his mind...It's not doing you any good.

    ReplyDelete