Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Current events post: Is grabbing a boob a crime?

I found this news feed here.

 Too Short is a rapper in Oakland and I'm not surprised that this happened. I'm not saying that he did it but I wouldn't be surprised if he did. He grabbed some girls boob during a concert. He was feeling the music and was in the zone and just did it. That's what I think. He didn't mean any harm and wasn't trying to rape her. He just got carried away.
  They said he leaned down to the crowd and just grabbed it. I don't think that happened because he doesn't seem that stupid to do that. She could just want money and blamed him for doing that. For all we know she was letting him do that and realized he could be arrested or she could get some money out of him because he is famous and rich.
  He also could have done it because he doesn't really care. He doesn't care what anyone thinks and he does whatever he wants. Why should he have to follow the rules he is rich and he is from the hood so its an excuse and no one is surprised.
  Also people like seeing famous people mess up in life because they don't see themselves as good enough. For all we know she made up the story just because she hates his music or thinks its offensive. She could just want to see him fail or go to jail. I don't think its true.

No comments:

Post a Comment